Never settle for good,
when great is available.
A shop or garage should compliment any acreage or farm. Are you looking for a place to park your collectibles? Or how about a workshop to kick back in during our long Alberta winters?
Consider your options
What’s the ideal building for you? Postframe, a custom design, or a renovation to your existing building?
OUT OF THE GATE
Before we build anything, let’s take the following steps:
- Invite us down for a complimentary site visit to help you find the best options for your building style, size, and location.
- Up-front costs – we know your new building is a major investment and we will ensure you understand all the numbers before the project begins.
- Planning support – before a new building project begins, there are always some items to be considered. Are permits required? Where is the building allowed to be located? We will make sure all of your questions are answered to help navigate you through the planning.
What is Post Frame construction?
Post-frame buildings typically feature large wood posts instead of the 2 x 6″ studs found in many traditional wood-frame buildings. Loads are transferred to the ground through the posts, which are typically embedded in the ground or surface-mounted to a concrete or masonry foundation.
What are the advantages of Post Frame construction?
- Ability to build all year round – even in the winter
- Energy efficient
- Cost effective use of building materials
- Allows for a covered structure before concrete or interior work
- Adaptable for almost any type of finish
Read more: www.postframeadvantage.com
Industry-classified Design Building means that together, we will work with you from putting your dreams on paper right through to the installation of the finishing touches. There are huge advantages to working this way:
- Minimal outsourcing of any part of the project
- Reduces cost
- Takes less time to complete without conflicting schedules and timelines
Collaboratively, we have the ability to design beautiful buildings on time, on budget, and as hassle free as possible!
Remuda goes above and beyond with the finishing touches on their buildings. We are not satisfied until you are. The options we can provide as well as the custom features will set your new post frame building apart from your neighbors, and provide you with a beautiful space to enjoy for years to come. Give us a call today to get started!