We are currently seeking a full-time Accounting Clerk.
Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for numbers? Can you communicate complex information in a simple and clear way? Are you looking for a new opportunity?
At Remuda Building, we provide great careers for hard-working individuals who have a positive attitude and take pride in their work. We offer competitive wages, benefits, a fun work environment, and an awesome internal company culture.
NOTE: You must have transportation to our office east of Calgary (Hwy 1 at Hwy 9).
Applicants that meet the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of accounting experience;
- Experience with QuickBooks online;
- Good communication, problem-solving, attention to detail, and organizational skills; and,
- Knowledge of day-to-day bookkeeping duties.
- Experience using inventory software;
- Ability to learn new systems in a quick manner;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically in Excel;
- Ability to analyze and problem solve alongside teammates and individually;
- Construction and building supply knowledge is an asset; and,
- A cover letter explaining what makes you a strong candidate for this position.
Compensation is based on experience.
Due to the volume of applications, we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.