We are currently seeking full-time labourer’s with construction experience.
Tired of working with unpleasant people?
Are you looking for a better opportunity?
Want to be proud of what you built?
At Remuda Building, we provide great careers for hard working individuals who have a positive attitude and take pride in their work. We offer competitive wages, benefits, a fun work environment, and an awesome internal company culture.
Check us out at www.remudabuilding.com
NOTE: You must be willing to travel out of town Monday thru Friday and have transportation to our office east of Calgary (Hwy 1 at Hwy 9)
Applicants that meet the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- 1 year or more of carpentry/construction experience
- Driver’s license
- Good communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of safety regulations for working at heights
- Knowledgeable in OSHA requirements
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Walk on uneven terrain
- Comfortable with climbing ladders and working on heights
- Move and carry construction materials and supplies that may weigh in excess of 30 kg
- Hazards associated with the trade
- Work outdoors in various elements
- Have the stamina and physicality to work long days
Compensation is based on experience – out-of-town jobs are entitled to additional compensation for travel time and food allowance.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.