We are seeking energetic, physically fit full-time Labourers with carpentry and/or construction experience.
We provide stable and consistent work year-round. With opportunities for advancement and continued growth, we encourage our employees to apprentice and work toward a long-lasting and fulfilling career.
Do yo have a positive attitude and take pride in your work?
We offer competitive wages, benefits, a fun work environment, and an awesome internal company culture.
NOTE: You must be willing to occasionally travel out of town Monday thru Friday and have transportation to our office east of Calgary (Hwy 1 at Hwy 9).
Applicants that meet the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- 1 year or more of carpentry/construction experience
- Drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Good communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of safety regulations for working at heights
- Walk on uneven terrain
- Comfortable with climbing ladders and working on heights
- Move and carry construction materials and supplies that may weigh in excess of 30 kg
- Hazards associated with the trade
- Work outdoors in various elements
- Have the stamina and physicality to work long days
Compensation is based on experience – out-of-town jobs are entitled to additional compensation for travel time and food allowance.
Apply today. Join our team and build your career at Remuda.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.