At Remuda Building, we provide great careers for hard working individuals who have a positive attitude and take pride in their work.
We are currently seeking a full-time talented Receptionist to join our team and help us to continue to deliver outstanding customer service to our clients. As the face of our organization, the Receptionist is responsible for welcoming guests, answering phone calls, and providing administrative support to the office and our sales team.
To be successful in this role, you must have a passion for customer service and be comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment. You should also be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
At Remuda, we value collaboration, dedication, innovation, and speed, and we are committed to providing a supportive and engaging work environment where our employees feel valued and fulfilled. If you are ready to take on a new challenge and join a dynamic and growing team, we encourage you to apply today!
As a receptionist at Remuda, your main responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and welcoming guests
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Providing basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email
- Receiving, sorting, and distributing daily mail/deliveries
- Maintaining office space as required
- Ordering supplies and keeping updated records of office inventory
- Performing other clerical receptionist duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
- Assisting in all departments and sales as needed
Applicants that meet the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- 2-3 years of administration experience
- Punctual and self-motivated
- Good communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Computer skills are required, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- CRM experience is an asset
The highly successful candidate will possess:
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive
- Self-discipline and excellent organization skills to work independently
- Goal-oriented, high-achiever with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated experience working with technology
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join the Remuda team! Apply now to be considered for this position.