We are currently seeking full-time labourer’s with construction experience.
Tired of working with unpleasant people?
Are you looking for a better opportunity?
Want to be proud of what you built?
At Remuda Building, we provide great careers for hard working individuals who have a positive attitude and take pride in their work. We offer competitive wages, benefits, a fun work environment, and an awesome internal company culture.
NOTE: You must be willing to travel out of town Monday thru Friday for extended periods of time, and have transportation to our office east of Calgary (Hwy 1 at Hwy 9).
Applicants that meet the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- 1 year or more of carpentry
- Good communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of safety regulations for working at heights
- Knowledgeable in OSHA requirement
Minimum physical requirements:
- Walk on uneven terrain
- Comfortable with climbing ladders and working at heights
- Move and carry construction materials and supplies that may weigh in excess of 30 kg
- Hazards associated with the trade
- Work outdoors in various elements
- Have the stamina and physicality to work long days
Compensation is based on experience – out of town jobs are entitled to additional compensation for travel time and food allowance.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.