At Remuda Building, we provide great careers for hard working individuals who have a positive attitude and take pride in their work.
We are currently seeking a full-time experienced carpenter, preference going to those with knowledge of building post frame structures.
Are you looking for a better opportunity? We offer competitive wages (Based upon experience), benefits, a fun work environment, and an awesome internal company culture.
You must be willing to travel occasionally and have transportation to our rural location east of Calgary (Hwy 1 at Hwy 9).
Applicants that meet the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- 3 years or more of carpentry
- Good communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of safety regulations for working at heights
- Knowledgeable in OSHA requirements
Minimum physical requirements:
- Walk on uneven terrain
- Comfortable with climbing ladders and working at heights
- Move and carry construction materials and supplies that may weigh in excess of 30 kg
- Hazards associated with the trade
- Work outdoors in various elements
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.